Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. He is THE BEST HUSBAND in the world and spent his day with me ( aka didnt go to work! yeah! ) doing billing and helping me catch up with my business. I struggled with what to get him for a gift this year... he says all he needs is ME. ( yeah, he is that sweet! )

Then I got an idea --- he has NEVER been to a rock concert, he has always loved Nickleback and they sing our wedding song ( Far Away) AND they are going to be in Omaha in March! SOOOO I got TICKETS today to the concert --- I am giving him his gift in 1 hour --- he is going to FLIP OUT!!!!!!
Now I just have to figure out how we are going to pull off going to omaha on a SCHOOL night and what to do with my 5 kids --- details, schmetails...lol


I almost didnt do this... details overwealming... taking a risk that is unfamiliar. I am such a chicken. And then I thought, we only live once.. this will be one of the BEST experiences of his life and something he has dreamed of doing and he is worth it!

No comments: