Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Doesn't he look thrilled to be a Pilgrim? I had the pleasure of attending one of my son's Thanksgiving programs this week. I had forgotten the true story of the Mayflower and the settlers who came over on that ship. I don't think I would be thrilled to be a Pilgrim either! It was not a good voyage at all.

We have so many things to be thankful for this year! Our family has lived together in our new house for just over 1 year now. We are all thankful for our home, our big blended family and all the blessings God has given us.

I wish you and your families all a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Donna,
Don't we have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Blessings,
Bonnie

STITCHINPRIM said...

Hi Donna and family:
We all have so much to be thankful for this year.
When we try to think of just a few... there are too many to count so we just praise God for all his blessings..
When I count my blessings, I always count you and your family..
Have a Happy Holiday and wishes for a prosperous New Year.
Maurine